Mango slices, soft without sugar, natural 600 g in resealable and freshness retaining zip-lock bag. Year of Crop: 2017 Country of Origin: Thailand DE-ÖKO-039
Belonging to the flowering plant family Anacardiaceae and going by the scientific name Mangifera indica L., mangoes are filled with vitamins, minerals, fiber and antioxidants. They also provide calcium; iron; magnesium; Vitamin A, B and E, Selenium, also powerful antioxidants such as zeaxanthin, quercetin, astragalin and beta-carotene.
Dried mango slices are a healthy alternative to sweets and other unhealthy snacks.
Buy also healthy Goji Berries here: https://healthboutique.eu/product/nuts-seeds/goji-berries-organic-600-g/
- Good for Blood Pressure – mango is a food rich in magnesium and potassium as well as low in sodium, they are another natural way to lower blood pressure.
- Good for Brain Health – they are packed with vitamin B6, which is essential for maintaining, if not improving, brain function. Vitamin B6 and other B vitamins are crucial for maintaining healthy brain neurotransmitters and also help in supporting a healthy mood as well as healthy sleep patterns.
- Help to prevent Cancer – mangoes are high in pectin, which not only helps lower cholesterol levels in the blood, but can also guard against prostate cancer. A compound within pectin combines with galectin 3, a protein that plays a strong part in all stages of cancer.
- Help to avoid Asthma – People who consume certain nutrients such as beta-carotene can lower their risk for developing asthma. As you’ll recall from the mango nutrition lineup, mangoes are chock-full of beta-carotene and thus can act as an asthma natural remedy.
- Alkalizes the Whole Body – the tartaric acid, malic acid, and a trace of citric acid found in the fruit help to maintain the alkali reserve of the body.
- Helps to clear the Skin – Can be used both internally and externally for the skin. Mangos help clear clogged pores and eliminate pimples.
Read more about mango here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mango