Vitamin D 4000IU per capsule 90 herbal capsules is really a mandatory vitamin in the autumn-winter-spring period, especially for the sun-deprived populations living in Northern Europe. This fat soluble vitamin is the basis for 3,000 different essential processes in the body. The main task of vitamin D is to ensure that calcium gets absorbed from nutrients and to transport it to the bones. If there is little vitamin D in the blood, it is difficult for the body to absorb calcium, which causes osteoporosis and rickets and decreases bone density. Low vitamin D levels can cause bone and muscle pain, chronic migraine, depression as well as chronic fatigue. It increases the number of antiviral, antibacterial and parasitic immune factors.
For strong bones use together with: https://healthboutique.eu/product/vitamins/vitamin-k-with-d3-calcium-and-magnesium/
D3 vitamins produced in Estonia are made from organic hemp seed flour. Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) comes from lanolin that has been derived from sheeps wool. Lanolin produced from sheeps wool has the best known absorption for human body.
- supports immunity,
- promotes optimal skeletal health,
- is required for calcium absorption,
- helps against chronic fatigue,
- helps to prevent inflammation.
Levels of it can be measured either at a private medical laboratory or by seeing your general practitioner.
Vitamin D level:
- Less than 10 ng/ml – (in Estonia 10 x 2.5 = 25 nmol/l) severe deficiency
- 10–20 ng/ml – (in Estonia 25–50 nmol/l) deficiency
- 20–30 ng/ml – (in Estonia 50–75 nmol/l) slight deficiency
- 30–40 ng/ml – (in Estonia 75–100 nmol/l) normal
- 40–70 ng/ml – (in Estonian 100–175 nmol/l) optimal
- Over 100 ng/ml – (250 nmol/l) overdose
- Over 150 ng/ml – (375 nmol/l) overdose
Ingredients: organic hemp seed flour, D3 as cholecalciferol. 1 capsule = 4,000 IU, total of 360,000 IU.
How to use: 1 capsule per day or as advised by a nutritionist.
Read more here about vitamin D: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vitamin_D